How do they grow so quickly?
Why must they grow so quickly?
I miss this precious little baby whose bright blue eyes always captured my heart.
When pregnant with him I was a little worried I wouldn't know what to do with a boy.
All those worries were laid aside as we saw him grow inside of me.
God's little miracle and gift of life. :)
This little guy has brought more joy than I ever dreamt possible. :)
His sweet smile...
We continually pray for the young lady who will one day be his princess.
I have so enjoyed his hair and just look at those cute baby curls...
Oh how precious are his fantastic belly laughs as he enjoys being tickled. :)
Like his sisters, he lights up our life.
While being fully capable of making a cute mess.
His love for lego building started a long time ago...
He is a superhero.
We look forward to seeing how the Lord uses him to change the world.
As much as I miss that precious toddler and preschool age, I am enjoying this stage with him too.
Seeing Him grow closer to the Lord.
Watching him be a big brother, protecting his sisters.
This year has been a year of change, one after another for him,... for all of us.
He, particularly, has had more struggles than the rest of us this year.
Fears, bad dreams, longings for our prior home, missing friends, tears.
Through this time of trial there has been much growth and joy too.
Hearing his prayers grow deeper, his answers to questions about the Word grow stronger, hearing him ask for prayer with confidence in our Heavenly Father's ability to answer. Trusting Jesus will provide comfort and protection.
I'm so thankful for my sweet, tender hearted little man.
Praying he continues to walk daily with the Lord growing closer each day. That he continually seeks and trusts in our Almighty Savior for refuge and strength. So thankful for the blessing he continues to be in our life.
We celebrated his 8th birthday first with a surprise package from America. One of our precious friends sent us a package filled with fun things from the states. :) It wasn't supposed to arrive until 9/1 but God's timing is perfect right??
Later we celebrated with pizza and gifts from family, along with a few birthday kisses from sisters.
I'm also thankful for my hubby who helped so much in prepping. This is his super cool watermelon death star he created by looking at a picture. Pretty awesome right??
Our little Jedi had a wonderful day. Better than all the decor from pinterest were the friends he got to share it with. :)
Children are truly a gift from the Lord. :)
Happy Birthday my little man.
We love you!!!
Why must they grow so quickly?
I miss this precious little baby whose bright blue eyes always captured my heart.
When pregnant with him I was a little worried I wouldn't know what to do with a boy.
All those worries were laid aside as we saw him grow inside of me.
God's little miracle and gift of life. :)
This little guy has brought more joy than I ever dreamt possible. :)
His sweet smile...
His tight squeezes...
His sense of adventure and pushing the limits....
I think (biased as I may be), he is a small Prince Charming.We continually pray for the young lady who will one day be his princess.
I have so enjoyed his hair and just look at those cute baby curls...
Oh how precious are his fantastic belly laughs as he enjoys being tickled. :)
Like his sisters, he lights up our life.
While being fully capable of making a cute mess.
His love for lego building started a long time ago...
He is a superhero.
We look forward to seeing how the Lord uses him to change the world.
As much as I miss that precious toddler and preschool age, I am enjoying this stage with him too.
Seeing Him grow closer to the Lord.
Watching him be a big brother, protecting his sisters.
This year has been a year of change, one after another for him,... for all of us.
He, particularly, has had more struggles than the rest of us this year.
Fears, bad dreams, longings for our prior home, missing friends, tears.
Through this time of trial there has been much growth and joy too.
Hearing his prayers grow deeper, his answers to questions about the Word grow stronger, hearing him ask for prayer with confidence in our Heavenly Father's ability to answer. Trusting Jesus will provide comfort and protection.
I'm so thankful for my sweet, tender hearted little man.
Praying he continues to walk daily with the Lord growing closer each day. That he continually seeks and trusts in our Almighty Savior for refuge and strength. So thankful for the blessing he continues to be in our life.
We celebrated his 8th birthday first with a surprise package from America. One of our precious friends sent us a package filled with fun things from the states. :) It wasn't supposed to arrive until 9/1 but God's timing is perfect right??
Later we celebrated with pizza and gifts from family, along with a few birthday kisses from sisters.
Saturday we celebrated with some of his friends from school. :) Praising the Father from whom all blessings flow for the gift of friends here for our little man. He is extroverted like his mama and really enjoys his time playing with friends. We had much fun today celebrating. :)
Again I must thank pinterest for ideas. Our Star Wars loving little Jedi had a great day! :)
Happy Birthday my little man.
We love you!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment