I could blame it on the lack of internet we've had
and it has been that partly.
I started to try to put words on a page while looking at pics and just had to stop.
I'm not a great writer as it is,
trying to express the love, the friendships, the difficulties in goodbyes...
not something I can do with justice.
I just love these folks so very much. :)
Love their silliness too. ;)
And their kiddos...
OK... not gonna get into the goodbyes so much...
Let me just say it was tough.
Of course, this doesn't even include ALL the precious families who mean so much to us, just some that we happened to get photos with...
So thankful for each one of you (even if you aren't pictured here). :)
We are so very excited about the journey ahead...
humbled to be on it and more so to have such an amazing family to walk alongside us.
ahhhh....
In the midst of all the goodbyes, we celebrated 16 years. :)
Wow - 16 years!
It keeps getting better.
I truly love my handsome hubby more today than I did then. :) My cup overflows.
While finishing up errands and appointments we snuck in some last visits to our zoo,
Brian and Aili had a very special daddy/daughter date trip,
(creation is amazing isn't it?)
This beach was about a mile from the home we were graciously allowed to stay in for the remainder of our time here in Florida. The heart of the big family that provides such a lovely place of rest...blessing upon blessing we ask be poured out on them. :)
Took our first trip to a spring with precious friends,
We DID actually do a little school... I mean, how often do you get to pan for shark teeth?
Met friends at the Aquarium,
Spotted some wild creatures while there....
Meisi even got to visit with Brobee from her FAVORITE show Yo Gabba Gabba. :)
Ahhh... sweet, wonderful moments...
Such tough goodbyes...
And the traveling, the goodbyes only just began when we drove away.
For those wondering what it looks like to live out of your van for 6 weeks,
though we were not in Tennessee shooting at some food, just call us the Clampett's. :)










No comments:
Post a Comment