Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Carolinas

Ever have those Sunday mornings where you just weep while singing?  
The last two Sundays were that way for me...
Yes, I'm drained - emotionally and physically.
He speaks to me in songs and I certainly felt His hand on me and my family the last few weeks.
Tears of joy, relief really - that He is Sovereign.  
Tears of letting go....

Ahhhh.. all that to say we had our last leg of visiting friends (one more leg of visiting family on this crazy adventure).

Before heading to the Carolinas we stopped in TN to see my nanny gal one more time.  :)

We travelled on to Asheveille where we used our MOSI pass to get into a great earth science museum for free - gotta love these field trips. ;)  This paid off immensely during our time on the farm (next post)...

If you saw our earlier post we panned for shark teeth - didn't find anything like these!  Goodness me!  Admittedly, I'm kinda glad - I wouldn't want to know something with teeth that big was in the waters where we were swimming.

Incredible timing!!  Our sweet friend who just got back from overseas and is stationed out west just happened to be in town!  What a blessing to reconnect in real life. FB, Twitter and all other SM can't compete with real life hugs and laughter together.

Finally to SC where we made more amazing memories....
More campfires
Star Wars live, ;)
Superheroes too...

Each stop I seem to get more emotional...
but how can I not?
We will always love our friends and family deeply.
Through the miles and the distance - still together in our hearts and minds.
Just the "being with" part that is going to be terribly missed.


Seriously look like they could be brothers don't they?


Love our matching beauties. :)

Trust me - watching this in real life was even harder... :(


Thank you for interceding for our children.
We have felt them and His presence.
Even in these tough goodbyes and through the tears, they have been amazing and continue to press on.  We know that is because of all of You thinking of them and lifting them up.  Thank you!  We are so grateful for you.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment