It was so wonderful to have our home filled with love and laughter today. I think we had over 20 special friends here who have become our family away from home. Meisi sure felt the love. :)
Another sweet friend also had a birthday today. :) She, her hubby and Aili did all the decorating for us while we did last minute prepping.
Pin the eye on Muno was a hit (Glad we brought some decorations from home). We also did the dancy dance with Yo Gabba and friends (Jack Black). Sorry - no pics of that - haha.
Brian found these great balloons that made big noises when the air is let out - it was a huge hit - the kids loved it. :)
Mei even got some presents from grandparents today. :) She was so so excited.
My heart is so full just looking at her and how she has grown. As we were singing Happy Birthday to her she looked at me so full of joy, it was as though she could burst. :) Of course, when she looks at me that way, I feel I might burst with her. :)
Yet, on her birthday, my heart is burdened. Today as we celebrate her life, the gift she is to us, my heart and mind ache for her birth parents. We pray that His peace will fill them and that they will know she is well. That they know, she is loved - ADORED. Of course, we also intercede for their souls.
Each year on her birthday I spend time looking back through our adoption blog. Gotcha Day was 2 years ago yesterday. Looking at that post here brought back so many beautiful memories. He is so good.
1st birthday without a family :( , but I get to see her 2nd - with us in Ch*na, 3rd with us in the states, now 4th - here we are back again...
And EVERY DAY from this one forward -she will have been with us longer than she was without us. :) :) :)
We are so blessed. Blessed by adoption- both our own as His children and by the precious daughter He has given us. Adoption Rocks Y'all.
A sweet end to this day -
Our beautiful princesses - Definitely "Forever Sisters."
Happy 4th Birthday to our beautiful, sweet, joyful, compassionate, loving Mei. We love you and are so thankful He chose us to be your family. :)








So glad you are back...where should I send your t-shirts?
ReplyDelete:) Thanks Sarah - it is great to be back. I so miss everyone and all the updates. ;) Finding time to look at it will be a challenge, but at least now when there is time, I can catch a glimpse. Please send the t-shirts to the addy I gave you in VA. She will send it on to me with another package. :) One was for her anyway. Love you!
DeleteHappy Birthday Meisi!! Everyone on Parkset Drive misses you and wishes you all well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Kathy! We miss everyone on Parkset too!
DeleteSo glad you posted this on Facebook. I had no idea of the adventure you were on. I just read this whole blog and can't wait to read what else He has in store for you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Donna! So glad you can follow along and intercede for us!
DeleteI want to cry with happiness as I read this what a blessing she is and you all are to her. Praise God for His love and protection over you all. Happy bday sweet girl.
ReplyDeleteBeth B
Aw thank you Beth! Our God truly is amazing. Thanks for your sweet words and thoughts for our family. :) Happy belated birthday to you too!!
DeleteHappy Birthday Sweet Girl. we miss you. I was just thinking about you and your family yesterday. love and prayers. Jason & Loretta.
ReplyDeleteHey guys! Thanks for the birthday wishes! We miss you too. :) Love how He places us on folks hearts and minds. We really appreciate your love and prayers. :)
Delete